- Price Negotiable/応相談: Yes
- Condition/状態: Great
- Prefecture/県: Tokyo
- City/都市: Kamata
- Nearby Station(s)/最寄駅: Keikyu Kamata or Zoushiki
- Pickup/Shipment: Pickup
- Listed: 2017/01/11 18:14
- Expires: This ad has expired
I bought this TV (Sharp Aquos LC-24K20) from Bic Camera 18 months ago when I came to Japan to study Japanese. I picked up the language very slowly, so I almost never turn on the TV. Six months ago, I started to use it as a computer monitor instead. The TV still looks almost like new, and so are the user manual and remote control. Even the plastic sheet covering the remote control has not been removed. The original carton box for the TV is also still with me.
The latest model of Sharp Aquos 24″ TV is now being sold at Bic Camera for around 35,000 yen. On Rakuten, a second-hand model of my TV is available for sale at around 20,000 yen. I am leaving Japan soon, so I will offer it for just 9,000 yen.
If you buy the TV, you can take a desktop humidifier and two compact-sized 3-tier book racks (low & slim) for free.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
282 total views, 1 today
Like us on Facebook!
- Moving time. Good bye, Japan. (323 views)
- Fridge & Washing Machine (307 views)
- Washing machine, Dryer, Fridge for sale!!! (295 views)
- Household Furniture -FREE FOR EVERYTHING (288 views)
- All should disappear – Omotesando pick-up week end of 09th September (281 views)
- Waseda Takadanobaba Leaving Sale (280 views)
- DOUBLE BED, DINNING TABLE & SOFA—FREE FOR EVERYTHING (276 views)
- Sayonara Japan (237 views)
- Leaving Japan – 1LDK household set-up for sale! (237 views)
- NEED GONE: 90% new IKEA bed and desk (233 views)